So Target is quickly becoming my favorite store. I mean it was already my favorite store, but it is really becoming my favorite store, if you know what I mean. It has taken me a little bit to understand how coupons work with Target, so I am going to share what I have learned.
1. Target allows 1 manufacture coupon + 1 Target coupon per item.
2. On top of these coupons you can use Target Cartwheel to get an extra 5%-30% off
3. If you have a Target credit card you get another 5% off. Don’t want a credit card? No problem you can register your bank card with Target to still get the extra 5% off.
This ladies and gentlemen adds up to significant savings. Sometimes even free items! As always plan your trip ahead as much as possible. Here are today’s deals and steals from my trip to Target:
2 Method dish soap (sale) $2.96/each
1 Method Glass Cleaner $2.99
1 Method Bathroom Cleaner $2.99
5% off Target Cartwheel -(.30)
Buy 3 get 1 free Target online coupon- (2.96)
Total: $8.64 for all 4 Method products
2 (24ct) Up&Up Crayons $0.25/each
2 (10ct) Up&Up Markers $0.75/each
2 Up& Up Colored pencil sets $0.75/each
(2) Buy 2 Up& Up school supplies listed get 24 ct Up& Up crayons free (Target online coupon)
(2) $1.50/2 any Up& Up school supplies (Target online coupon)
4 Mead 5 Star Portfolio Folders $0.50/each
(2) $1/2 any Mead Five Star Products (Target online coupon)
Total : Free
3 (10ct) Bic Crystal Pens $0.99/eac
$1.00 off any Bic Stationary products coupon (paper from 2 Sunday’s ago)
$1.50 off any 2 Bic Stationary products (Target online coupon)
Total: $0.50 for all 3 packs
4 boxes of Quaker granola bars (8 ct) $2/each
(2) $1/2 Quaker products -($2.00) (Target online coupon)
Target Backpack (on sale) $9.00
$5 off any back pack when you buy 4 Quaker products (Target online coupon)
So what good deals have you found this week?